Attendees of any in-person events will be required to provide proof of vaccination upon arrival.
- Participants will receive advance notice of the vaccination requirement when they are invited to attend an in-person COASST event.
- Vaccine verification will be performed at the event without collecting or retaining records with individual’s vaccination status or other personal health information, through a “card check” upon entry.
- The following are included as acceptable proof of vaccination:
- CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card or photo of the card;
- Documentation of vaccination from a health care provider or electronic
- State immunization information system record; or
- For an individual who was vaccinated outside of the United States, a
reasonable equivalent of any of the above.
- Proof of a negative polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test within 72 hours of the
event is an alternative means of access to the event.
COASST will continue to provide options to attend virtual training events as long as there are vaccination restrictions on in-person attendees. Please visit our COASSTLite! training page for more information.